Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 27 and Feb 29. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
nCamp Wood Burning Stove
nCamp’s compact camping stove uses a fuel source readily available in forests - sticks and twigs that cover the forest floor. That’s one less thing to carry, and limitless fuel for cooking. While there are other wood burning camping stoves, they are usually bulky because of the nature of an effective combustion chamber.
By making a collapsible combustion chamber, nCamp created a compact and effective system that uses both wood/biomass and solid/liquid fuels.
This stove is about the size of a paperback book!
- Width – 9 in. – (22.86 cm)
- Depth – 6.5 in. – (16.5 cm)
- Height (packed) -1.5 in. – (3.8 cm)
- Height (in-use) – 6.3 in. – (16 cm)
- Weight – 28.75 oz – (.815 kg)
- Boil time – Approx. 3 min. to boil 1 cup (.24L) of water
- It is compact
- Has a useful work-surface
- Made of aluminum and stainless-steel
- Durable, stable and lightweight
Designed to Address Common Problems with Other Camping Stoves:
- Top plate keeps cookware stable and holds heat.
- Conical combustion chamber creates Venturi effect for better/faster heating
- When open, the legs create a stable base
- The collapsible combustion chamber allows the stove to pack flat
- Vent holes shed ash and allow airflow
Collapsible Combustion Chamber Creates a Compact & Effective System!
The nCamp Stove is an effective tool for cooking outdoors and it folds into a compact form factor that is easy to pack and carry.
- Just unfold the nCamp Stove and expand the combustion chamber
- Fill the chamber with combustible material and light
- Within minutes you will have a fire hot enough to cook and boil water
California Proposition 65 WARNING:
"This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm."
Why am I being warned about potential exposure to carbon monoxide?
- Carbon monoxide (CO) is on the Prop 65 Warning list because it can cause birth defects or other Reproductive Harm. The use of a fire pit burning wood, natural gas or liquid propane fueled produces carbon monoxide.
- Exposure to carbon monoxide and carbon black during pregnancy can affect the baby’s brain development and cause loss of pregnancy.
- Proposition 65 requires nCamp to warn consumers about exposure to Carbon monoxide
- For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov