Solo Stove Bonfire
The Solo Stove Bonfire, the worlds most unique fire pit, pushes the limits of both combustion airflow efficiency and minimalist outdoor design.
The Solo Stove Bonfire is unlike any other fire pit you’ve ever seen! We have used our same patented technology that has been perfected into a portable fire pit to take along on trips or to enjoy at home. The best part? Nearly no smoke and minimal ash left over! Making the Bonfire not only easy to clean up, but won’t leave you smelling like campfire.
The Bonfire gets it’s power from logs, larger sticks or woody debris, to fuel the fire while the air intake holes on the bottom pull air in towards the fuel source. While air is being pulled in, the double-wall construction allows air to be heated up and fed through the top vents providing an extra boost of pre-heated oxygen, creating a secondary combustion and a beautiful flame that your family and friends will enjoy watching!
- Solo Stove Bonfire, the world's most unique fire pit, pushes the limits of both combustion airflow efficiency and minimalist outdoor design with its all stainless steel construction. It was painstakingly engineered to provide a backyard fire experience that cannot be duplicated. Our patent pending design sold over $1.1M sold on Kickstarter.
- SECONDARY COMBUSTION - Double wall design maximizes airflow and burning process. Bottom vent holes allow oxygen to the feed the fire from below while simultaneously channeling warm oxygen up between the walls of the stove and back into the fire.
- EFFICIENT BURN/LOW SMOKE - A more complete burn means little to no smoke. It also means no more half burnt logs to deal with.
- NO MORE DODGING SMOKE - Since Bonfire burns with almost no smoke, you'll spend less time dodging smoke and your clothes won't smell. You'll spend more time enjoying the fire!
- EASY TO USE & PORTABLE - The Bonfire’s singular construction completely removes the need for parts and assembly. There is literally no setup. Heavy duty carry case included. Size: 14" tall, 19.5" diameter.
California Proposition 65 WARNING:
"This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm."
Why am I being warned about potential exposure to carbon monoxide?
- Carbon monoxide (CO) is on the Prop 65 Warning list because it can cause birth defects or other Reproductive Harm. The use of a fire pit burning wood, natural gas or liquid propane fueled produces carbon monoxide.
- Exposure to carbon monoxide and carbon black during pregnancy can affect the baby’s brain development and cause loss of pregnancy.
- Proposition 65 requires Solo Stove to warn consumers about exposure to Carbon monoxide
- For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov