Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 27 and Feb 29. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The True Induction Vertical Double Burner Counter Inset Cooktop is one of the best cooktops on the market. This double burner unit has been designed to be inset into your countertop. Simply cut your countertop and lightly place the unit into your desired placement.
This unit can be used as a portable unit as well. It has numerous built-in safety features such as a safety turn-off feature, a maximum temperature of 450 degrees, and induction ready detection.
The unit has a glass-ceramic plate made for easy cleaning. One feature that stands out from our other competitors is the ability to power share between the two burners. The cooktop runs off of a standard 110V outlet using 1800 watts.
The unit uses a magnetic-based technology that generates heat using a magnetic circuit when a ferrous metal (steel/cast iron) cookware is placed on the cooktop. This magnetic circuit allows only the pot or pan to heat up using a magnetic field to direct the heat only to the cookware. When purchasing optimal induction cookware the bottom should be flat with a diameter of 4.5" to 10" inches. To test if your cookware is induction ready, take a magnet and see if it sticks to the bottom. If it does, then it can be used.
- Vertical orientation is perfect when counter width is at a minimum
- Touch control, smooth one piece of ceramic glass top
- Power: 1800 Watts Voltage: 120V/ 60 Hz, 90% energy efficient
- Build-in safety function, UL 858 listed
- Induction elements use electricity to produce a magnetic field that reacts with the iron in metal cookware - including cast iron and magnetic stainless steel pans - and transfers the heat to the cookware
24.5 x 2.5 x 15 inches
Item model number