Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 12 and Feb 14. *ETA to USA Only
Free Shipping. All The Time.
Shipping Duration: 14 days
Stay off the grid with EcoFlow 110W Solar Panel.
Made up of efficient monocrystalline silicon cells, it can recharge portable power stations and your electric devices, and keep your equipment running without interruption when connected to our portable power station.
- -COMPATIBLE WITH MOST GENERATORS With the MC4 to XT60 cable, you could charge DELTA 1300 and RIVER 600 Series portable power stations
- -UPGRADE HIGH EFFICIENCY Compared with other solar panels, the chainable feature enables you to chain solar panels together with the parallel cable which gives you ample power for your power station (4x110W Solar Panels in parallel for DELTA 1300, 2x110W Solar Panels in parallel for RIVER 600)
- -PORTABLE & FOLDABLE KICKSTAND PANEL Designed with a rubber handle and flexible bracket stand, our solar panel can be used to adjust the angle from 0-180 degrees.
- -WATERPROOF & DURABLE The solar panel is waterproof to endure all weather conditions, ideal for outdoor activities.
* For RIVER 370 users, please purchase an extra MC4 to Type-C Cable to charge with the 110W solar panel.
*Please NOTE: This item is only applicable to orders in the US (except Alaska, Virgin Islands).
Get off the grid with EcoFlow’s 110W Solar Panel for renewable energy wherever you end up.
Portable & Self-supportable
Carry this 15-pound panel in a case that doubles as a stand, giving you the best angle for solar charging.
So Much More Sun
32 premium monocrystalline silicon cells provide a high conversion efficiency of 22%. Recharge even faster by chaining multiple panels in a series or in parallel.
Waterproof & Durable
Designed to withstand your adventurous lifestyle, this seamless panel is submersible up to a meter for 30 minutes, and an ETFE film protects against ultraviolet rays.
What's in the box
1.110W Solar Panel 2.110W Solar Panel Bag 3.110W Solar Panel User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I get the most solar power?
A: Increase the efficiency of your solar panel by facing it directly at the sun without any obstructions. Remember to be careful when handling your solar panel because damaged cells provide less power.
Q: Does it charge if it's inside?
A: Yes, if the only thing between it and the sun is transparent, but it won’t charge as well compared to being outside. You can compare the difference by looking at the input section of your power station’s LCD screen.