Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 13 and Aug 15. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Foot Massager by MedMassager
Foot Massager by MedMassager
The most powerful massager available today, features 11 speeds. Very quiet motor for use in your office or living room.
- -Stimulates circulation in feet and legs
- -Works with or without shoes
- -Improves your Quality of Life
11 Speeds, infinite therapeutic options.The MMF07 Foot Massager features 11 individual speed settings allowing you to tailor your therapeutic regimen to your specific needs. It is always recommended to start on a low speed and slowly increase over time as your body responds to treatment. The over-sized foot plate can accommodate all, up to US men’s size 17. The bar at the top is specifically designed to focus treatment on the arch area or for stimulating the toes. Due to the oscillating action, this foot massager is equally effective when used with or without shoes.
Tired Feet and Ankles
- -The setting is purely subjective on your part as there are 11 speeds.
- -You can use the foot massager with your bare feet, with socks or even with shoes.
- -Many people like the feel of it with their shoes on. This is very helpful for people who have sores on their feet, and feel more comfortable massaging their feet with shoes on. Also, ideal in applications where the massager will be used in a public place and sanitation is a concern.
Duration: This can be used for any length of time up to 15 minutes and can be used several times a day.
Diabetes & Peripheral Neuropathy
- 1. Prior to using the MedMassager, please use soothing therapeutic oils such as lavender or vanilla.
- 2. Begin using the MedMassager foot massager on a low setting for the first minute or two. Then slowly bring up the speed to the most comfortable setting or where it feels the best to you.
- 3. Many people will find that their feet feel much better following this treatment.
- 4. For those fortunate people who own both the MedMassager Body massager and the MedMassager foot massager, one of the best treatments people find is to use the Body Massager over the top of the feet while the sole of the foot is on the Foot Massager.
- 5. Walking with the proper shoes should be a regular part of an exercise program. One of the best places to walk is at an enclosed mall or a large department/retail store as it is climate controlled and smooth which allows you to have a safe environment.
Heel and Bone Spurs
- 1. Start with ice 10-15 minutes for ice or cold pack on the arch. If you can’t tolerate the cold use a cooling cream such as Sombra cooling gel.
- 2. You can use either the MedMassager foot unit or the body unit. If you are fortunate enough to have both, you can use both in succession as they both have a unique therapeutic effect.
- 3. Prior to using the MedMassager foot unit or the body unit, I prefer to use soothing therapeutic oils such as lavender or vanilla.
- 4. Begin using the MedMassager foot massager on a low setting for the first minute or two. Then slowly bring up the speed to the most comfortable setting or where it feels the best to you. Use the massager over the general area that is hurting for 5-10 minutes.
- 5. Use the MedMassager body unit if the painful area is at the Achilles tendon area which can be used the usual ways of holding the handles or you can turn the unit upside down and place your heel on the pad.
This can be done for 5-10 minutes or to your comfort. Calf Pain and Restless Leg Syndrome
- -Another excellent treatment for calf pain (gastrocnemius muscle) and to achieve relief from restless leg syndrome is to use our foot massager tilted on its front with your calves resting on the treatment surface.
- -It stimulates the blood flow to the legs, thus relaxing the calf muscles while the arch bar relaxes the Achilles tendons.
Duration: This treatment can be used up to 15 minutes at a time, several times per day.
This is inflammation of the tendons and fascia under the foot at the arch. This can be a very tender area so we recommend wearing socks. Move your foot over the arch bar slowly and rhythmically until the area begins to relax. The increase blood flow will allow the area to relax. Aim to move the foot along the Arch bar focusing from metatarsal area (arch) to the ball of the foot.
*Pain can be caused by many different conditions, some very serious. Please get a diagnosis from your healthcare professional to make sure you don’t have a serious condition that needs to be addressed immediately or something for which exercise or massage may be detrimental.*