Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 27 and Jan 29. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Portable Solar Fridge
A solar cooler that doesn't need ice. The Chill can keep food cold, frozen, dry and organized - no ice required. The included PowerBank+ let's you charge devices and power your Chill day and night.
- -Weight: 28 lbs (12.7 kg)
- -Dimensions 23.5" x 19" x 16"
- -Stays cool for 14 hours (80°F)
- -Make ice and never buy ice again
- -PowerBank+: 3 USB ports and 200 lumens light
- -Insulation: R-10, Closed cell polyurethan foam
- -Compressor: DC Brushless (runs on 12 or 24 Volt), draws 35-45 Watts
- -Power Output: 230w
Touch-screen gives you control from -4°F to 68°F
Use the sun to make ice, not melt it.
PowerBank+ can charge your phone, tablet, and laptop.
PowerBank+ will keep Chill cool for 14 hours on an 80°F day.
Stay cool with solar.
To keep the adventure going, we minimized space needed for ice and fuel and maximized space for fresh food, cold drinks, and fun times.
Same size, more space.
Without ice you can use 100% of the cooler's volume. That's 2x the room for food & drinks (when compared with coolers of equal dimensions).
No ice, no mess.
$400 over-built coolers may fend off grizzly bears, but they still rely on ice that's heavy, takes up space and leaves everything soggy. We haven't found a cooler yet that drives the store to buy more ice.