Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 08 and Jul 10. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
GoSun Sport Pro Pack
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO COOK LIKE A PRO
The GoSun Sport Pro Pack contains a GoSun Sport and everything you need to make full use of it, including a padded Carrying Case for secure travel, an extra Cooking Tray for prepping your next dish, non-stick silicone baking pans for easy cleanup and it now includes the Brew accessory to boil water. GoSun anywhere!
Providing practical, fuel-free cooking solutions, GoSun Stove gets you outdoors so you can live a more healthy and abundant life. GoSun has designed a line of high efficiency solar ovens that quickly and reliably make food without fuel. Able to feed two people in just 20 minutes while remaining safe to touch.
The standard GoSun Sport package includes a Vacuum Tube Oven, two Parabolic Reflectors that hinge to protect the tube in transport, two Stainless Steel Cooking Trays with integrated Silicone Seal and Wooden Handle for getting food in and out, a Cleaning Scrubby, a Carrying Handle that becomes the Integrated Stand, a GoSun Brew, 10 Silicone Baking Pans, a User Manual, and a Cook Booklet. The ProPack's durable Carrying Case (made of abrasion resistant Nylon) and extra Cooking Tray are perfect for your next adventure outdoors.
PADDED CARRYING A CASE + COOK BOOKLET
Durable construction, with easy clean tray compartments and ample storage
EXTRA TRAY + BAKING PANS
Serve with one tray while cooking with the next. Silicone baking pans make for easy cleanup
BREW WATER BOILING INSERT
Make hot drinks and dehydrated foods, boiling water in as little as 30 minutes
- GoSun Sport Solar Stove: With industry grade annodized aluminum reflectors and stainless steel legs that function as carrying handles
- Two Stainless Steel Cooking Trays: Including detachable handle that threads onto inside of tray for compact storage
- Silicone Baking Pans: Makes for easy cleaning.
- Scrubby Cleaning Tool: Designed for the occasional easy cleanup
- Starter Cook booklet: Outlining basic strategies for cooking a variety of dishes
- Carry Bag: Take it with you wherever you go with both your trays, cups and cleaning scrubbers. Store it safely.
- User's Manual: Always a good thing to have
|Dry Weight:||7 lbs (3.18 kg)|
|Oven Volume:||40 oz (1.2 L) fluid or up to 3 lbs (1.4 kg) of food|
|Oven Dimensions:||2.7” (7.0 cm) outside diameter, 2.1” (5.4 cm) inside diameter , 24” (61 cm) length|
|Unit Open Size:||24” (61 cm) long x 16” (41 cm) tall x 12” (30 cm) wide|
|Unit Closed Size:||24” (61 cm) long x 8” (20 cm) tall x 5” (13 cm) wide|
|Estimated Power Output:||200 Watts in full sunlight|
|Working Temperature:||200°F (93°C) – 450°F (232°C)|
|Maximum Temperature:||550°F (288°C)|
|Working Temperature:||200 F (93°C) - 450°F (232°C)|