Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 21 and Oct 23. *ETA to USA Only
Free Shipping. All The Time.
Maxoak Bluetti AC20 200Wh/120W
- 200Wh (3.7V 62400mAh/11.1V 18000mAh).
- AC/SUN/CAR Recharge:About6Hrs to fully recharge the AC20 from AC Wall Outlet, about 4Hrs to fully recharge it from a 60W solar panel(14V～40V, MC4,Solar Charging Cable is Sold Seperately).
- AC/DC/USB Outputs:1*AC110Voutlet(puresine wave,Max.100W for laptops, Max.120W for small appliance),1*DC12V/10Acarport,1*QC3.0 USB(Max.18W),1*PD2.0USB-C(Max.40W),1*5V/2.4A USB. Solar charge mode:MPPT
- Silent&gas-free: We use aluminum shells, it has excellent heat dissipation thanplastic shell. no loud noisy fan design can ensure you a silent sleeping.
- Higher quality &safety: Built in Samsung Automotive-level Battery Cell,morestable, higher safety, higher discharge rate,lowheat, smaller size and longer cycle life 1000+.
This Portable Power Generator is Designed for Small Appliance (below 120W,max. 100W laptop) Power Needs for example When you are Away from a AC Wall Outlet or in trouble of unexpected blackout or power outage.
Frequently Asked Questions
What devices can MAXOAK Bluetti AC20 power?
It can only charge small devices less than 120W, laptop MAX.100W. The AC20 will show error code(E*) on the LCD screen if your device exceed max.120W. Please refer to your device specification before purchase.
What is battery cell used in AC20?
Built in High Quality Samsung Polymer Lithium-ion Battery Cell.It is Automotive-level Battery Cell, more stable, higher safety, higher discharge rate, low heat.
What is the life span of this AC20?
longer cycle life 1000+.
How to know the working times for my device?
Working time = 200Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device.Please note: actual power consumption varies from different usages, pls consult MAXOAK for better purchase decision. For example, if power consumption of your device is 30W (may be a 40’’ TV), working time: 200wh*0.85/30w=5.7 hrs (rough calculated) .
What solar panel should I use for this AC20?
Solar panel must meets: 1) OCV(open circuit voltage): DC14-40V max.60W; 2) MC4 Connector.
What is the size of Input port/recharge port?
Our AC/SUN/Car recharge port use the same input port, size: 7.9*0.9mm (DC socket)
Can I take it on plane?
No, can not, not TSA-approved, because its capacity is 200wh which exceed the max.100 required.
Can it power CPAP?
Yes, can charge CPAP, we suggest turn off humidifier/heater and set a lower pressure to prolong the charge time.
How long should I recharge it if I do not use it for a long time?
For better protect the battery cell and extend the life cycle, we suggest every 3 or 6 months to full recharge it.
Will the AC20 turn off for low load?
No turn off if low load.