Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 16 and Jun 18. *ETA to USA Only
Free Shipping. All The Time.
Maxoak Bluetti AC50S 500Wh/300W
- 500Wh/300W (Peak 450W) Power Station: 45Ah, 11.1V, high capacity lithium solar generator for small appliance (Max.300W), regulated 12V DC Output.
- Auto-level Battery Cell thus has higher discharge rate, lower heat and safer than the ordinary battery cores, the cycle life is 1000+.
- Wireless Charging Options.
- All-in-1 Power station with Multi-Output for various power needs: 2*AC120V US outlet (pure sine-wave), 2*DC12V3A, 1*DC12V9A Car Cigarette lighter, 1* PD 45W Type-C, 4*USB-A
- Charge and Discharge (Pass-through) Function.
- AC/Solar/Car Recharge three ways to charge: 6-7Hrs to full recharge the power station from AC adapter; 4-5Hrs to recharge it fully by a 120W Solar Panel (Not Include, MPPT Charge Mode); 6-7Hrs to full recharge by car. Foldable handle design is perfect for outdoor adventure and camping.
- LED Lighting Design (including SOS Function).
- Battery Management System (BMS) and more advanced safety functions.
- Zero Emissions, Eco-friendly.
- Portable and lightweight: only 13.6lbs with foldable handle, space saving.
- 24 months warranty.
MAXOAK Bluetti AC50S is a 500Wh lithium Portable Power Station, smaller, lighter design, No Gas & No Fumes. A way cleaner, safer and quieter alternative to gasoline backup generators.
It is an ideal emergency power backup for RV outdoors, camping or hurricane and other power outage situations.
You can have your small household appliance like TV, mini fridge, LED light, drone, camera, laptop, CPAP, router, smartphone, tablet charged.
The AC50S is regulated 12V DC Output, run your 12V appliances without reduction.
- Color: Orange, Grey
- Capacity:500Wh (45Ah, 11.1V)
- AC/PV Input: 7.9*0.9mm, DC: 42V/90W, OCV: 12V~40V /MAX.10A
- AC Output: 120V, Max.300W (peak 450W, overload capability 300W≤load<450W@120S; 450W≤load@1s;)
- Wireless charging: 10W
- Car Port: DC 12V/9A
- USB Outputs: 1*PD 45W USB-C (5-20V), 5V3A, 9V3A, 12V3A, 15V3A, 20V2.25A
- Solar Charge Mode: MPPT, MPTT Efficiency: 99.5%
- Size & Net Weight: 11.6*7.5*7.7inch,13.6lbs.
- LED lighting (half-bright, full bright, and SOS flashing)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the capacity of this AC50S power station?
500Wh, 45000mAh/11.1 Vdc.
What kind of battery cell used in the AC50S power station?
We built in Auto-Level 3C rated Li-ion battery cell, it has longer cycle time, low heat, higher discharge rate than other ordinary battery core.
How to know whether your device can be charged by our AC50S?
Please note that the AC output ports can only charge/power devices that operate at less than 300 Watts, besides, the whole wattage should be under 300watts as well. Once exceeding, Bluetti AC50S will shut off automatically. Please refer to your devices specification before purchasing.
How to calculate the working time for your device?
Working time (rough calculated) = 500Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your. This is the theoretical valuecalculated: charge it without using it. Actual working time may varies on how you use the device, pls contact MAXOAK for details.
Can charge and discharge at the same time?
Yes, you can.
What kind of product can be charged by the AC50S power station?
For AC powered devices, make sure the max. power of the device is no more than 300W. For overload capacity, 300W ≤Load<450W @2Min, 450W≤Load @1s;
How to choose compatible Solar panel?
It must meets:
1) Open Circuit Voltage (OCV): 12-40V/Max.10A, Max.120W (DC7907 to MC4 Charging cable is included)
2) MC4 Connector
Tips: make sure the total OCV (open circuit voltage) is no more than 40V if you connect several solar panel in series!!!
How long can be recharged by Solar Panel?
It depends on the input power of the solar panel and the strength of the sunlight.
For example, for 120W solar panel, the charge time is about 4.5-5Hrs.
Can I connect the solar panel in series or in parallel?
Yes, you can. For example, connect 2pcs solar panel in series, the total current is the same, and the OCV (open circuit voltage) and the power of the solar panel are doubled, make sure the total OCV is no more than 40V+4.
How long should I recharge the AC50S power station if I do not use it for a long time?
We suggest to recharge it very 3 or 6 months for better protect the battery cell and ensure a longer life cycle.