Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 21 and Sep 23. *ETA to USA Only
Free Shipping. All The Time.
Maxoak Bluetti EB240 2400Wh/1000W
- Huge Capacity and load: 2400Wh/1000W (Max.), overload capacity: 1000W ≤load< 1200W @2Min; 1200W≤load @1s.
- Built in Top-Brand Lithium Polymer battery cell, reliable and safe assured.
- All-in-1 power station with various outputs: 2*AC outlets for most household appliance under 1000W, 1*DC12V for car powered devices, 1*PD Type-C (Max 45W) for USB-C devices, 4*5V3A(Max) USB.
- AC/Solar recharged: it takes about 12hrs to be fully charged by AC wall outlet. Charge time varies on the solar panel (higher power of the panel, shorter charge time)
- AC/PV Input: 7.9*0.9mm DC, 42V/200W, OCV 16V~68V /MAX.10A.
- MPPT highefficient solar charging.
- Regulated DC12V.
- Pure sine-wave.
- Battery management system (BMS), Multi-protection, moresafeguards.
- Size&net weight: 19.4*6.5*14.4inch, 48.5lb.
- 2 years warranty.
The MAXOAK Bluetti EB240 is a HUGE CAPACITY portable power station with lithium ion battery capacity of 2400Wh (Li-ion battery cell, 101,351mAh/14.8V (equivalent to 405, 405mAh 3.7V)), 1000W pure sine wave output, PD Type-C Quick Charge (Max.45W), and Two ways of recharging (solar / wall). Unlike other small capacity power station, it has broader capacity and can charge higher power device like electric drill, hair dryer, blender (make sure the max. of your device is no more than 1000W). Once fully recharged the power station EB240, the huge capacity 2400Wh ensure your device have a much longer charge time, no need to recharge it time and time again.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the capacity of this EB240 power station?
2400Wh, 162162.16mAh/ 14.8V ( equivalent to 648648.65mAh 3.7V)
Can charge and discharge at the same time?
Yes, you can.
What kind of product can be charged by the EB240 power station?
For AC powered device, make sure the max. power of the device is no more than 1000W. For overload capacity, 1000W ≤Load<1200W @2Min,1200W≤Load @1s;
How to choose compatible Solar panel?
It must meets:
1) Open Circuit Voltage (OCV): 16-60V/Max.10A, Max.500W (DC7907 to MC4 Charging cable is included)
2) MC4 Connector
Tips: make sure the total OCV(open circuit voltage) is no more than 60V if you connect several solar panel in series!!!!!
How long can be recharged by Solar Panel?
It depends on the input power of the solar panel and the strength of the sunlight.
For example, for 300W input solar energy, the charge time is about 8-8.5Hrs. For 500W solar panel, the charge time is about 5.5-6hrs.
Can I connect the solar panel in series or in parallel?
Yes, you can. for example, connect 2*DC18V (rated power)/ 150W solar panel in series, if the OCV (open circuit voltage is 22V), so connect 2 pcs in series, it is finally total 44V/300W.
What is the size and weight for this EB240 power station?
Size: 493.5*165.4*364.7mm (19.43*6.5*14.4inch)
Net weight: 22KG (48.5lb)
How long should I recharge the EB240 power station if I do not use it for a long time?
We suggest to recharge it very 3 or 6 months for better protect the battery cell and ensure a longer life cycle.
Anything else important should I know?
Note: When the total output power exceeds 1000W, the DC output will be directly shut down. When the load is less than 30W, the output power would not be displayed. When a high-power appliance is attached to the product, the displayed output power and the actual output power could be different for up to 30W.