Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 21 and Sep 23. *ETA to USA Only
Free Shipping. All The Time.
Maxoak K5 CPAP Power Bank
- Capacity: 297Wh/82500mAh@3.7V (Not TSA-approved).
- Compatible with CPAP: Resmedairsense 10/ Resmedaircurve 10/ Resmed S9/ Philip Respironics Dreamstation/ Philip Respironics REMStar System one 50 and 60 Series/ HDM Z1(12V)/ Transcend Mini CPAP and ResmedAirmini. ( dc cable for airmini is not include, pls inquiry seller where to buy).
- DC Power bank especially designed for CPAP.
- SAFETY GUARANTEED: Built in Samsung battery cell, battery management system (BMS) and more advanced safety operations, ensuring complete protection for you and your devices.
- Portable & lightweight: Smallest 8.7*7.9*2.5in, 4lbs, easily to carry for CPAP power backup outdoors.
- Besides DC12V/15V/24V to charge CPAP, additional 5V2.4A USB for smartphone,tablet,etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the capacity of this power bank(K5)?
What battery cell inside?
It is built in Samsung battery cell.
What kind of CPAP can be charged?
It is compatible with Resmed S9/ Airsense 10/ Aircurve10, Phllip REMstar System One 60 and 50 Series/ Dreamstation/ HDM Z1,Transcend Mini, Resmed Airmini, and Devilbiss Intellipap-2, Other CPAP model. Pls Check with Seller for Compatibility. We include four DC cable and One DC connector for above models excepet airmini/ DevilbissIntellipap/ Dreamstation GO.
Link to buy Dc cable for Devilbiss Intellipap-2 :
Link to buy Dc cable for airmini:
Buying link for dreamstation go (DC12v )：
What is the charge time for different CPAP?
We gather some charge data FYI. Check what other CPAP users told:
Phillip Respironics REMstar System One 60: 5 nights (38Hrs) with humidifier/ heater off.
Phillip REMstar System One 50: 6 nights (50Hrs) with humidifier/ heater off.
Resmed S9: 6 nights with humidifier/ heater off.
5 nights at a pressure setting of 11 for a total run time of 33 hours and 37 minutes. (heater and humidifier setting is not told).
ResmedAirsense 10: 6 nights with humidifier/ heater off.
3 nights (20Hrs) with pressure 8.6psi, humidifier on#4, heated hose off.
3.5 nights with pressure 10psi, heater/ humidifier off.
26-28 hours/ 3.5 nights: auto ramp pressure set at 5-12, climate line tube temp OFF, and climate control humidity OFF.
Nearly 4 nights using it 7.5-9 hrs per night with typical pressure settings plus humidity at 3, No heater. Took it down about 25% per night - then ran out about 3 hrs short of a forth full night sleep.
5 nights camping with my ResMed Air 10 (humidifier off/ PSA 11/ 9.5 hours per night).
What factors affect the final charge time?
The final charge time maybe different according to how you set your cpap on pressure, humidifier and heater, and even for the same brand. The charge time is different on whether the pressure is fixed or flexible/ auto-adjustable. Pressure is going higher if it is a self titratingunit. And with mark worn on, the CPAP will drive more current than taking off the mask. Full face mask will also drive more current than nasal mask. So many factors can affect the current draw, that make the final charge time different.
Can I take it on plane?
Can not, its capacity is 297Wh, which exceed the max. limits for flights.
Can it charge and discharge at the same time?
Can not charge and discharge for CPAP (you can not recharge the power bank when charge the CPAP). But it can charge and discharge for 5V USB powered devices. (you can recharge the power bank when recharge the usb-powered device like smartphone/tablet and more.)