Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 13 and Apr 15. *ETA to USA Only
Free Shipping. All The Time.
Renogy 175 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Renogy's fulfillment center will remain open to ensure that you are equipped with the reliable energy solution. Please note that due to an increase in order volume, there may be a slight delay. Thank you!
The Renogy 175 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is a key component to any solar power (PV) system. Each solar panel includes solar connectors that extend from the junction box affixed to the back of each panel. The solar connectors are compatible with the Renogy solar connector Adaptor Kit - allowing for a quick and simple connection. Whether you take it camping in the mountains or for a trip to the beach, this off-grid panel can be a great start or addition to any Renogy off-grid system!
Each Renogy 175W Monocrystalline Solar Panel is capable of withstanding heavy snow and strong wind loads. Each panel is quality tested to ensure safety and longevity.
- Multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and ensure a long service life
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Bypass diodes minimize power drops caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments
- TPT back sheet dissipates heat to ensure smooth performance over a long period of time
- Pre-installed corner protector protects you from accidental cuts from the sharp corners and protects solar panel frame from impacts
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- A corrosion-resistant aluminum frame allows for extended outdoor use with a typical lifespan of decades
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets
- Can be used for many different applications
- Ground mount compatible
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing
- Pre-drilled holes are included for grounding
- Compatible with a variety of Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts
175 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
|Max Power at STC: 175W||Open Circuit Voltage: 21.6V|
|Short Circuit Current: 10.35A||Opitmum Operating Voltage: 17.95V|
|Optimum Operating Current: 9.75A||Operating Temperature: -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)|
|Maximum System Voltage: 600VDC UL||Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A|
|Cables: 12 AWG 2.3ft long||Dimensions: 52.2x26.3x1.38 in (1326*668*35mm)|
|Weight: 19.8 lbs (9Kg)||Solar Cells: 32 Monocrystalline Cells|
|Junction Box: IP65||Connectors: Solar Connectors|
|Module Efficiency: 19.80%|
5 year 95% output warranty,10 year 90% output warranty,25 year 80% output warranty,
5 year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|