Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 03. *ETA to USA Only
Free Shipping. All The Time.
Solo Stove Lite
Twigs for Fuel, Hotter Fires, Less Smoke and Way More Fun!
The Solo Stove Lite is the perfect addition to any backpacker’s bag as a lightweight cooking stove for one to two people; and the best part? No fuel to carry! Your food shouldn’t depend on carrying or finding a place that sells gas when nature provides the perfect tinder and wood all year. Now you can minimize your pack weight and your footprint with this ultra-efficient stove.
The Lite operates on small twigs and sticks, or an alcohol burner, to fuel the fire while the air intake holes on the bottom pull air in towards the fuel source. While air is being pulled in, the double-wall construction allows air to be heated up and fed through the top vents providing an extra boost of pre-heated oxygen, creating a secondary combustion. With this, you’ll get a hotter fire with less smoke!
Why Solo Stove?
Burn hotter fires using less fuel with Solo Stove’s patented design and unique secondary combustion.Our lightweight and compact wood burning stoves are recommended by Backpacker Magazine and serious survivalists including Discovery Channel's Matt Graham. Solo Stove won the Gear of the Year award from 50 Campfires & Section Hiker and is a must have for all serious backpackers, survivalists, and campers.
How Does it Work?
Designed with a double wall, the Solo Stove has unique airflow properties which makes it extremely efficient. The air intake holes on the bottom of the stove channel air to the bottom of the fire while at the same time, channels warm air up between the walls of the stove. This burst of preheated oxygen feeding back into the firebox through the smaller holes at the top of the stove causes a secondary combustion. This allows the fire to burn more complete which is why there is very little smoke during full burn. A more efficient burn also means you'll use much less wood compared to an open camp fire.
Built to Last
Each and every Solo Stove is precision made to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product. Buy with 100% peace of mind knowing that you're covered.
Enjoy with Friends
The Bonfire was designed with community in mind. Whether you use the Bonfire to keep warm and toast some marshmallows or as the perfect backyard ambiance for your summer party, we know you’ll have unforgettable experiences around your Bonfire.
Nature Friendly — Wood Burning Fire Pit
Any firewood logs will burn but for optimum efficiency we recommend dry hard woods. Hardwoods such as birch, maple, hickory and oak will burn longer than softwoods.
- Packed size: Height 3.8 inches, Width 4.25 inches
- Assembled size: Height 5.7 inches, Width 4.25 inches
- Weight: 9 oz
- Materials: 304 stainless steel, nichrome wire
- Fuel: sticks, twigs, pine cones and other biomass
- Boil time: 8-10 mins (32 fl oz of water)
- SKU: SS1
- UPC: 661799192743
- GEAR OF THE YEAR WINNER - RECOMMENDED BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE. The Solo Stove is the #1 wood-burning backpacking stove recommended by Backpacker Magazine and serious survivalists including Discovery Channel’s Matt Graham. Winner of 2014 Gear of the Year award from 50 Campfires & Section Hiker.
- PATENTED DESIGN - LESS SMOKE. The patented design features a unique double wall that creates ultra-clean gasification and a secondary combustion. This allows fuel to burn more completely and with less smoke.
- FUEL IS FREE. No more spending money on white gas or expensive liquid canister fuel. Solo Stoves use twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as fuel. Free up more space in your backpack and eliminate the need to carry heavy, polluting and expensive canister fuels.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FAST BOIL TIME. Boils water in 8-10 mins (34 fl oz water). 4.25" Diameter, 3.8"/5.7” tall (packed/assembled). Solo Stove weighs only 9 oz. Made of premium stainless steel and nichrome wire. Nylon stuff sack included.
- COMPACT SPACE SAVING DESIGN. The compact Solo Stove design nests inside the companion Solo Stove Pot 900 (not included) leaving you with more room in your backpack.
California Proposition 65 WARNING:
The combustion products emitted when this product is burning can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide which is known by the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65warnings.ca.gov.